Restaurant, Pizza Shop And Retail Point Of Sale Software
The complete POS System for fast food, casual or fine dining, walk-in/take-out, pizza delivery restaurants and retail establishments. Take food orders, merchandise orders or both on the same ticket. Back-office management tools include employee management, inventory management and powerful reporting tools.
ProChef Point Of Sale Restaurant Bundle
> Point of Sale
- Touch screen Capable; Touch screen enabled POS interface
- Server Bank Tracking; Keep tab of server banks and amounts owed of all sales made by the servers.
- Menu Engineering; Show menu item contribution percentages.
- Pizza module; Order interface allows for whole and half pizza toppings
- Delivery module; Allows for driver starting bank, reports of daily deliveries and delivery times and wait times
- Delayed Order Module; Ability to handle delayed orders and have customer pay for them immediately or later
- Multiple Restaurant Capable; quick service, dine-in, walk-in, drive-through, pizza delivery
- Barcode scanning; Retail barcode scanning for sale item entry
- Network capable : Main terminal and satellite terminals
- Receipt Printer Capable; Prints to receipt printer with cash drawer open feature
- Multiple Printer Capable; Total of 3 printers can be connected (Main – desk printer, receipt printer and kitchen printer)
- Customizable Menu Editor; Easily update menus items quickly and on the fly.
- Barcode Scanner friendly; Inventory management and retail POS item entry
- Recipe and menu management: Storing, editing and costing restaurant recipes and menus.
- Inventory Management: Keep track of pars and below par inventory items, order inventory items that have fallen short of the required par level, record incoming inventory and store supplier information i.e. contact info. and items supplied.
- Employee Management: Keep track of all employee information, clock-in/out times, payroll/tax recording and year-to-date payroll/tax recording.
- Reporting: Reports can easily be generated for both viewing and printing. Reports include Monthly and Yearly sales, expenses and labor reports.
- Close of Day Reports; sales, expenses and labor reports for the day when program is shut down.